New in the block !

TomTom Model(s)
TT ONE XL
Hi everyone,
I just arrive from Spanis foro-pagando.com to this forum, to learn more about my TT and to make tons of questions. Well, yes, of course, I will share what I know too...

My first question is in regards to the start up process of my
TT ONE XL, boot 5.5128, nav 8.562;
IBERIA 895.4447 Europa Occidental 895.4447boot 5.5128, nav

For some reason it hangs or do not wants to start up until I force it to reboot by removing and re-inserting the SDHC4Gb card.
It had happend after some time running without problems. Have I done something wrong to my card?
In which thread could I find help?
Regards

Cheers !

Last edited:
Welcome.

I gather that everything must be on either internal or a sd card for that device BUT I think that TT One can only properly deal with a sd card, NOT a sdhc card.

Welcome.

I gather that everything must be on either internal or a sd card for that device BUT I think that TT One can only properly deal with a sd card, NOT a sdhc card.

Thanks for the welcoming!

As from boot 5.5xxx the TT unit recognize >2Gb SD cards like SD-HC 4Gb properly formated to FAT-32

Proof of it is that my unit has been running well this 4Gb card previously but my thinking now is that due to its 32Mb internal ram, dealing with large maps like Europe 2Gb and POI's ... the machine have little room to play, nevertheless, under this circumstances I check available ram and find it to be about 3 to 6Mb free...

more ideas...??
regards,

I'm not sure if you are running the latest application for that device. If you connect to home, is an update offered??

Well, either try a reset of the unit with the card in it (a pin reset on the device) or try to get another card. I don't know what else to suggest.

Well, either try a reset of the unit with the card in it (a pin reset on the device) or try to get another card. I don't know what else to suggest.

Thanks!
Already tried pin reset and still the same, also tried memflash tool and nothing.
It all worked as a reboot
Now I'm working to set up a fresh card.. will see..

Regards

Ask a Question