Need Help !!!

Im really worry, I've been using my TT510 normally with no problems. I went to the college 2 days ago and when a wanted to turn on my TT, it didnt work. I thought it was uncharged, but I left my TT for more than 4 hours charging. It never starts again. I called TOMTOM support, but I couldnt talk to anybody. Some help ??
thanks

Try sticking a straightened paper clip into the reset button on the BACK of the unit. Don't confuse the little hole on the top of the unit, that's your microphone. The reset hole is on the back of the unit where the unit docks. This should take care of it, sounds like a freeze to me. Hope this helps!

TomTom Gos run embedded linux. When you hit the power button to turn it off, the thing simply goes into hibernate/suspend. It is possible that the OS crashed while trying to come out of suspend thus putting it into an unstable/hung state. Resetting it will force an actual reboot.

Ask a Question