need help to get going

I bought a second-hand tomtom one XL, I was told the device may have a faulty, because the guy I bought it off said he couldn't get it off the startup screen, I thought I'd take a chance and bought it,, this is how for I got, I plugged the device into my pc, turned the device on I set the Language, voice and time, every thing seemed to be working ok, now I have a picture of the tomtom with a usb lead comimg from it on the the screen, its been like that for the last 30 mins can you please tell what I should do next, your help is appreciated

Last edited:
Try a reset on the unit (which I think for your model means holding the power button for about 15 seconds unless the unit does have a dedicated reset hole in the bottom of the unit).

Also, see if anything here helps...including the links at the bottom.

I'm happy to say I got it working, thank for your help and time, I had to uninstall the application and reinstall it again, I wouldn't of been able to do it with out your help. regard Dan

Ask a Question