My TT1 on my Honda ST1300

TomTom Model(s)
Tom tom One
Hello -

Here is a picture of TT1 mounted on the left side hadlebar on my Honda ST1300 motorcycle..

TT1 attached.jpg

The TT1 has been GREAT motorcycle companion...

Attachments

• GPS mount with TT1 attached.jpg
    GPS mount with TT1 attached.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 671
Thanks Digital...

I have really enjoyed having the TT1...

what I like most is that I can find a destination and then "get lost" along the way.. The TT1 will always correct my route and get me where I need to be..

I am heading to the North Georgia mountains at the end of this month and then a trip to Canada and back later this year.. the TT1 will be my co-pilot and I am sure I will do well..

Thanks Digital...

I have really enjoyed having the TT1...

what I like most is that I can find a destination and then "get lost" along the way.. The TT1 will always correct my route and get me where I need to be..

I am heading to the North Georgia mountains at the end of this month and then a trip to Canada and back later this year.. the TT1 will be my co-pilot and I am sure I will do well..

Your welcome.

Yes, that is what I like about it too...it adjusts when you don't follow the route TT suggests.

I can't wait till summer arrives. I plan on going on a lot of road trips, and I'll feel mighty confident with the TT1 navigating me :D

Ask a Question