MotoQ and TT 510 c annot connect

Hi Just got a TT 510 and I have a motoQ I have a couple of questions..that I neem help with
1. When I try to do a traffic watch it tries to get me to connect to the phone but my phone is not listed but yet it is connected just fine with the bluetooth part of the phone

2. Do I have to subscribe first then try to conect and my phone will be listed?

3. Is motoQ even compatible with the TT 510

thanks for any help you can give me

Cameron

First question - Are you able to send and receive calls using bluetooth and the Q? It's bizarre, but I've had my 510 say it was connected to my Treo 750 - and not be able to do much of anything over bluetooth.

Next, did you configure the data services (Plus services)? In order to use traffic the tt needs to be able to connect to the internet using your phone. You will need to dial up networking settings for your network provider and probably manually enter them into the tt in order to get it to work.

My 750 isn't officially supported by tt, yet I have handsfree and plus services configured on my 510 using the Treo 750 by manually configuring the data connection.

Ask a Question