Map problems please someone help me.

I would like to know where I can get free pois to get all resturaunt list for Greenville NC and Myrtle Beach SC because there are resturaunts that is not listed so how can I get free Resturaunts POIS? Please help me and message me back and thanks.

you need the 920 poi's which have been discussed over the past page of threads...then ur all set...go to the "can someone point me" thread

I need help I am new with my tomtom 720 so someone please help me

I would like to know how to get free poi's with out haveing to pay for updates like North Carolina and South Carolina and Ohio and Kentucky and Virgina and West Virgina and Texas and Indiana? Like there is a new resturaunt in Greenville NC that just oipened and I would like to get that resturaunt in poi's so please help me and thanks so much.

I don't think your going to find POIs that have that unless you take the time to make them yourself.

OMG , i've got this feeling you're gonna have to actually go to his house and install his POI's for him. :cool:: ---- just got that feeling ---::cool:

Ask a Question