Longitude & latitude

You don't understand me: how to see coordinates of point? For example: I have favorite place in Spain. But I'm now in Germany. And I want to know coordinates of point of Spain, to share with friend ( collegue ) We are drivers

To search for a location selected full map then scroll down selected latitude longitude the coordinates shows your location.
That works for the current location, but what about other locations? I can't think of a way to do that on recent generation devices.

It's a big problem for more and more people. Especially for proffesional driver, who use just coordinates and managers, who works also only with coordinates ( becouse more precise to found adress) T

It's a big problem for more and more people. Especially for proffesional driver, who use just coordinates and managers, who works also only with coordinates ( becouse more precise to found adress) T
True, but usually this is not a problem. It is usually someone in the office who finds or already knows the coordinates and gives those to the driver. Then the driver goes to those coordinates, which the TomTom knows how to do.

You are right, they are send coordinates, and it's easy to enter to Tom Tom. But in case, when your colleague ask you coordinates of this point? Whats then? Or manager ask you: "Did you know coordinates of your last unloading place? Becouse I will share with other driver, who will go now there?" Or you just want share coordinates of rest places or small parking somwhere out of road with your colleagues?

You are right, they are send coordinates, and it's easy to enter to Tom Tom. But in case, when your colleague ask you coordinates of this point? Whats then? Or manager ask you: "Did you know coordinates of your last unloading place? Becouse I will share with other driver, who will go now there?" Or you just want share coordinates of rest places or small parking somwhere out of road with your colleagues?
Add the place as a "favorite" in My Places, and anyone with access to your My Drive account can share it. That's all I've got on the TomTom side.

Ask a Question