LMG via DVD ?

Greetings, I purchased a 340xl-s and a new map is available with the LMG offer, unfortunately I have a very slow internet connection and tt home reports 27+ hours for the download. I emailed tt support and received two messages with seconds of each other. The first response stated a dvd can be mailed to me at no charge and the second email response -seconds later- stated no dvd is available for the LMG. (It appears to me that tt uses somekind of automated non-human response babble). Providing my receipt showing the purchase within 30 days, Can someone detail the steps how I can get the latest map on DVD. Thanks!

I have never heard of TT offering a map update via DVD, if one of their customer support team offered such a solution then it will have been a mistake/ a newbie employee that didn't know what to say, you need to locate a decent internet connection at a mates house and use that - Mike

Ask a Question