Latest maps

TomTom Model(s)
1005 World
Hello
New tomtom 1005 on the way , can anyone tell me when the last map update was ?
As if it was recently I will use the latest map garantee option.
Thanks

The last map (890) came out on May 19th, if I remember correctly. The next one (895) is due anywhere from mid August onward.

You will be in the window where you do not want to pull the plug too early for the LMG (or is it 90 days for that model, not 30?).

In any event, I'd hang back at least 3 weeks once you get the unit in your hands. This forum will announce the 895 map, I'm sure.........

Glad to say the new unit is working fine. Everything as it should be.
Haven't used the latest map guarantee as yet waiting for the August edition, is it generally the middle of August as I have 30 days from when I activated live services so I have until 21 August to download the new maps.
Thanks
Rich.

Anyone know the date of the August map update yet ?
I have not seen an announcement yet, but I expect one this week, or possibly next week if it is delayed for some reason.

That is not based upon any inside knowledge, just the history of when TomTom typically releases new maps.

With best wishes,
- Tom -

Just stay tuned here. We'll announce 895 the day it is released.

Well, it will be in the form of a new announcement when you log in (if I do the process correctly :D ) as well as detailed threads in that forum.

Yes, that's the spot. You can see the previous 890 announcement there, and 895 will take its place at the top of the list.

dhn already has all of the text ready for the announcement and update instruction reminders the minute we all hear about it.

Oops .. didn't realize we already had a Page 2 here.

I'm not 100% sure I will qualify as mines now been registerd for 35 days,
Some parts of there site state it's in the first 30 days you qualify for the update another part says its been extended to 90 days.

Yes, it is .....

Any device needing MyTomTom (such as yours) is referred to as a Nav3 device.

Ask a Question