v810 Maps the latest?

825 just came out yesterday. 810 came out last September, I believe. 815 came out in November.

Are you saying that NA maps 825 is just out? I updated to 815.2019 this week and is it now not one week old but three + months old!! How often is a new 'v' released?
Thanks

825 just came out yesterday. 810 came out last September, I believe. 815 came out in November.

TT allowed me to download v825 since I just purchased v815 a couple of days before the release of v825.
Very good service.

Yip. Tom tom is great. However when the supscription for a full year and 4 updates comes out in a few months you will save alot of money getting this

Map update

OK, I am a little beit confused. I am in thhe Toronto area I updated to the newest map "825" I believe. I paid 39.80 euro for the map and an extra 9.90 euro to get the quarterly updates. Now when a logo on to TomTom Home it tells me that my maps need updateing and I will have to pay another 39 euro.

I think something got screwed up here

Claudia

Did you get a confirmation enmail about your purchase and did you indeed get map 825 that you dl and installed?

If the answer is YES, then ignore the message ............ but make sure you keep the confirmation email!

updates

Are you saying that NA maps 825 is just out? I updated to 815.2019 this week and is it now not one week old but three + months old!! How often is a new 'v' released?
Thanks

You try to update maps too often! Just wait until the last map for the year comes out, and get that one. You only have to update your maps once a year!

Ask a Question