Just got my map upgrade! :)

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom 910
WOW!

From what I have been reading here, this was supposed to take a long time, (signed up for the free update on Sunday the 28th) but when I got home tonight, my TomTom DVD was waiting for me. :)

I guess it didn't take too long since it was shipped from Ft. Worth TX.

Later,
Aaron

you're lucky enough to like right in the same state they came from.... grngrats and good luck!

BACKUP BEFORE YOU INSTALL!!

Hey so did you get an e-mail when it was actually shipped like the order confirmation e-mail said? I requested my maps on Monday night and am hoping to get them soon. I'm moving across the country in two weeks and am really hoping to have them before then.

JayBoy, when I ordered my upgrade DVD I received confirmation of my order with a promise of an email when it shipped. I received the DVD without a shipment notification email. I don't know anyone who's gotten the shipment email....

My shipment email actually came JUST NOW (literally just now)... hahahahaha
how long have I had the MAPS? sigh....

Hey so did you get an e-mail when it was actually shipped like the order confirmation e-mail said? I requested my maps on Monday night and am hoping to get them soon. I'm moving across the country in two weeks and am really hoping to have them before then.

Nope, just like the others. I just got an email about confirmation of order.

Nothing too noticable from the new one though. :( I was hopping that they would have at least updated the new 121 highway in Lewisville, but it's still the same as before.

eh.

Later,
Aaron

Got my maps today. Ordered Monday night. Haven't gotten an e-mail. Still doesn't have my address in Omaha, nor my new address in Las Vegas, but since I had already checked both at TeleAtlas' site I knew it wouldn't.

Ask a Question