Just missed map update on old unit, but have new unit that got it.

I got an 140s back on April 14th and have been checking for an update for my Latest Map Guarantee almost every other day to make sure I got one during my free grace period, never found one. Well I got my wife a 140s as well so we can each have one, and what do you know when I hooked hers up it finds a new free map update! So I quickly hooked mine up to get it and it says my grace period is over =( QQ I know, but but...

Is it possible to copy the new map files from my wife's 140s to mine?

Well that is some bad luck then =\ now they get more of my monies I guess.

If you purchase the latest map with the update service, the latest map will only end up costing you $9.95 + $39.80 for the update service which includes 4 maps. You would be getting a total of 5 maps for $49.75.

If you try to purchase the map ALONE, you will have to pay around $90 just to get the latest map.

Try it for your self by clicking on the update service subscription. In your shopping cart, it will add both the latest map and update service. The latest map will only cost you $9.95 because you are only 1 map version behind. You have a One series device so the maps end up costing $9.95 each vs $11.95 for the higher end units.

If you purchase the update service for your wife's 140, it will only end up costing $39.80 since she already has the latest map.

Ask a Question