just bought GO 510

I just bought this on ebay and its not even here yet but I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the current map version is that is out and tell me how out dated this one is V660.1215. this is the number that the ebayer put on the listing so I just thought I would ask if anybody knew, thanks
Also does the blue toothe really only work with like the 3 or 4 phones that are listed on the website or have they fixed that so it works with most phones now? just wondering cause that really sounds crazy thanks
Emmet

The current map for all units is 840. your map is about 3 years old. You'd also need an updated application (free).

The compatibility phone list only shows the phones TT has tested; others may work as well. Often posters will list the phone they have, the teleco they use and see if others are successful with that combination.

The current map for all units is 840. your map is about 3 years old. You'd also need an updated application (free).

The compatibility phone list only shows the phones TT has tested; others may work as well. Often posters will list the phone they have, the teleco they use and see if others are successful with that combination.

ok the updated application, what is that and where do I get it free?? also what would be the cheepest way to get the updated map version I need? thanks

1. Make an Explorer, not Home, backup of your unit's contents. Ensure hidden files/folders are showing.

2. Connect to Home and 'update my unit. It should offer an application update. Accept it and install.

3. Add maps. There is now a very good sale of maps going on (at least %40 off). Select the one you want, purchase, download, install.

THEN.......

Make another Explorer backup to a different folder on the computer.

(If you use a Mac, use Finder instead of Explorer)

Ask a Question