Just a quick note.....

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom 1 LE
Since I can't (for some reason) post this in "Testimonials" I'll put it here..First off I want to thank the moderators who are responsible for this board, great job..It's a pleasure to be on a board with no "flaming". I also want to thank all the members on this board for sharing their information, hints and research on how to use the TT (moderators as well)....
This board was one of the reasons I went with the TT LE, the help offered here makes using and adding to the TT easy and enjoyable time. I am learning new things on a daily basis..Any GPS unit is only as good as the support you can find for it, and this is the place to be.....I could go on....

Thanks again, everyone have a great and safe (you won't get lost) New Year!!

Jim

P.S. Lets' all remember our men/women overseas, they need to be in our thoughts......

Since I can't (for some reason) post this in "Testimonials" I'll put it here..First off I want to thank the moderators who are responsible for this board, great job..It's a pleasure to be on a board with no "flaming". I also want to thank all the members on this board for sharing their information, hints and research on how to use the TT (moderators as well)....
This board was one of the reasons I went with the TT LE, the help offered here makes using and adding to the TT easy and enjoyable time. I am learning new things on a daily basis..Any GPS unit is only as good as the support you can find for it, and this is the place to be.....I could go on....

Thanks again, everyone have a great and safe (you won't get lost) New Year!!

Jim

P.S. Lets' all remember our men/women overseas, they need to be in our thoughts......

Jim,

Could not agree with you more! I stumbled upon this forum yesterday and already and shocked(in a good way) as to the content, helpful people and lack of flaming. Dont know you all but you all have a great forum here.....Kudos!

Finally, our brothers and sisters in the military are our hero's and do deserve our respect, prayers and support.

Craig

Ask a Question