Is this a bug?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go 620
When I use "Home to Work" or "Work to Home" traffic, if I am in the middle of the route while I select it, it will calculate the route and guide me through, but the "Time remain", "Time to arrive" and "Distance to Arrive" will not move at all.
For example, if I go from my home to work, right after I leave my house, I select "Home to Work". By the time it find a signal and calculate the route, I am in the middle of the route already. So my tomtom will start gride me through the road and shows me if there is any traffic. But the weird thing is, on the bottom right side of the screen(Go 740TM), the "Time remaining" and "Distance remaining" does not move. It will stay at 30 min and 15 miles, and the "Arrival Time" will keep on add up. So if I arrived at 5:30 and I look at TomTom, it will tell me I am arrived, but the distance remaining will stay at 30 the entire time and arrival time will be 6:00
It also happen to my Go920T so I don't think it just a single firmware problem, it could be affected to all tomtoms

They've known about the problem of bluetooth disconnects on app 8.351 for over a year. And that has never been upgraded.......

What was your question again? :(

Ask a Question