iPod and 920

TomTom Model(s)
GO920T, XXL 540TM.
I tried to match my iPod to my 920 today but all the 920 did was to go to what I guess was a search mode for about 10 minutes. I finally ended up not being able to connect. Any suggestions/help from the Forum would be greatly appreciated

there have been issues with mine too. I would have to disconnect it and reconnect it until it would read it.
You can also try to run the flash tool. The link for it is in my signature.

there have been issues with mine too. I would have to disconnect it and reconnect it until it would read it.

Pedro, I have the 30GB video Ipod, how do you connect it to the TT?

Pardon my stupidity, Pedro.......

When I want to provide a link in a reply, how do I achieve it by showing the word such as 'here' and associating the word with the link?

I apologize for stomping on another thread.:eek:

Pedro, I have the 30GB video Ipod, how do you connect it to the TT?
What I've done is disconnect the cable and reconnecting it. I've also restarted the Ipod by holding and center button and the play button at the same time.
Also, I turn on the TomTom with all the cables connected.

Pardon my stupidity, Pedro.......

When I want to provide a link in a reply, how do I achieve it by showing the word such as 'here' and associating the word with the link?

I apologize for stomping on another thread.:eek:
Use this format:
<url=www.linkhere.com>click here</url>
use "[ ]" instead of "< >"

iPod 920 Cable

Pedro2NR, it turns out the expert at Circuit City gave me the wrong cable. Any idea where I can get a 920 compatible cable. The ones that I come across when I Google for it give cables for the 910.

Weecosse

iPod - 920

Pedro, finally got the right cable from Circuit City. I connected the iPod and GPS, selected music and it worked perfectly. Thank you for your help.

weecosse

Ask a Question