I can't get Navcore 8.3 from home

I did tons of driving last night and today around the downtown tampa area and my 720 has yet to stutter even once.. Weird.

Too bad I don't get to hear what it sounds like. :(

LOL, really is a 930 with a stutter on 8.3. Reverted back and lost the stutter, regained voice over FM, and lost the ability to bluetooth connect my LG VX8300. Used to connect, for talking anyway, but it won't find the phone now. Oh well, I'm getting a new phone soon anyway, guess I'll see if that'll help. :cool:

LOL, really is a 930 with a stutter on 8.3. Reverted back and lost the stutter, regained voice over FM, and lost the ability to bluetooth connect my LG VX8300. Used to connect, for talking anyway, but it won't find the phone now. Oh well, I'm getting a new phone soon anyway, guess I'll see if that'll help. :cool:

You might want to delete the phone on your TomTom and try it again. But be careful, the TomTom servers have been up and down a lot, so I am able to get data services to work some times in the day and not others.

I have deleted my phone and reinstalled it - only to find it was the server that was the problem.

I love how some people are calling it the "dhn treatment" now. :D

This thread is located at:
https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=12687&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by dhn)---
I think you have to do a pin reset to hear the stuttering.......

JUST KIDDING!!:D :D
---End Quote---

I love how some people are calling it the "dnh treatment" now. :D

Has my eMail client become infected by my dyslexia or are you just very fast editing?

Pray, tell, what is dnh?

Has my eMail client become infected by my dyslexia or are you just very fast editing?

Pray, tell, what is dnh?

I might have to go with the dyslexia one :D

But here's what dnh means

Direcci?n Nacional de Hidrocarburos
District of New Hampshire
Do Not Hospitalize
Dave's Not Here
Dalnet Help
Deoxyribonucleohelicates
Directory Number Hunt - Telephone
Den Norske H?yttalerfabrikk GmbH
Digitale Nederlandse Hoorspel
Domain Name Holders

Sage........you've got waaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands! :)

4 seconds of googling and the acronym list for dnh came up. And it also seems that my ninja edit skills are too awesome for people to comprehend! :p Here's the list for dhn

Digestive Health & Nutrition
Dothan, AL, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
Di-Hydroxynaphthalene
Digital Home Network

Last edited:

Ask a Question