I cannot find my promotion code for my new tomtom rider 2

I received my new factory sealed TomTom Rider 2nd edition unit. I thought the North AMerica map was preinstalled.. It says 'NO MAPS'.. upon further examination TOMTOM HOME V2 tells me that it needs to be activated. OK.. so i'm happy to do so. But then it asks me for a 'Promotion Code', which is nowhere to be found.

can anyone throw this dog a bone?

Thanks

I received my new factory sealed TomTom Rider 2nd edition unit. I thought the North AMerica map was preinstalled.. It says 'NO MAPS'.. upon further examination TOMTOM HOME V2 tells me that it needs to be activated. OK.. so i'm happy to do so. But then it asks me for a 'Promotion Code', which is nowhere to be found.

can anyone throw this dog a bone?

Thanks

Some months ago, TT still required the promotion code but I thought they'd done away with that necessity. Maybe not for your type of unit.

Anyway, look for a green sheet in the package. I seem to remember that is where the code was.

You may want to download and run the Clear Flash tool from here: http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?FID=6211&Lid=4

That's supposed to resolve issues like this (sometimes). If that doesn't work, a call to Support is probably needed.

Ask a Question