new phone same sim cannot find

I changed over to a new phone samsung galaxy Y, I renamed the device the same name as the old phone, turned on bluetooth on new phone, but tomtom does not find the phone or any bluetooth device, any help will be greatly received

I changed over to a new phone samsung galaxy Y, I renamed the device the same name as the old phone, turned on bluetooth on new phone, but tomtom does not find the phone or any bluetooth device, any help will be greatly received

I have now found some settings on the phone and turned them on, it can now see the satnav, and i have tried to pair it up, but the satnav will still not recognize it ?

Afraid none of the Samsung Galaxy models appear in the compatibility list for the TNS410 HERE

And if you use that chart "the other way round" and search for compatible TomToms for any of the Samsung Galaxies listed, (e.g. the ACE) it only mentions a few TT models.

Afraid none of the Samsung Galaxy models appear in the compatibility list for the TNS410 HERE

And if you use that chart "the other way round" and search for compatible TomToms for any of the Samsung Galaxies listed, (e.g. the ACE) it only mentions a few TT models.

I persevered and tried a couple more times to pair up and connect to the satnav, and now its OK went in this morning turned on the ignition and the phone was recognized ready to go :D , so all is well now, i agree looking at the list of phones for this satnav my galaxy y GT-S5360 is not on the list,

thanks to all that helped

hI YarisOAP, I have tried everything and cannot pair my galaxy y with the tomtom go400. Can u explain the steps involved? Thanks

Ask a Question