Rider 500. Phone calls and voice commands problem

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by everyname, Aug 2, 2020.

1. everyname

everyname

TomTom Model(s):
    Rider 500
    I have a new Rider 500 purchased 1 week ago. With both Samsung S10 + and Note 8+ the management of phone calls and voice commands does not work. When a call is received, the answer and reject buttons appear on the navigator, pressing them nothing happens, the two buttons disappear and the phone continues to ring. The voice command button on the navigator opens the phone's voice assistant only if the Mydrive application is open and with the phone display on, in all other conditions, pressing this button has no effect. I made many attempts but it never worked; seems to be a common problem. Do you have information on how to solve the problem?
    Thank you

everyname, Aug 2, 2020
    1. Advertisements

2. everyname

Arno Moderator

TomTom Model(s):
    930; GO 620; Start 63
    Welcome to TomTomForums.

I do not know your Rider 500 but, did you Bluetooth pair them properly, per instructions?

Arno, Aug 2, 2020
    1. Advertisements

3. everyname

everyname

TomTom Model(s):
    Rider 500
    Yes, everything works (text messages, notifications, music, etc..) except calls and voice commands.

everyname, Aug 2, 2020
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question