Answering and Making Phone Calls

I've done some looking on the forum, but I'm not seeing an answer yet. So I'm hoping one of you can help.

I just bought a Rider 550. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and a Sena 10C headset. I've paired them several times per the instructions, deleting the previous pairings beforehand. All seems to work fine...

...till I try to make or receive a phone call.

Pressing the phone button does nothing. It tells me to speak after hearing the tone. There is never a tone.

Google Now doesn't seem to be available and I seem to have a choice between Samsung's Bixby and Google Assistant. Both work...sort of. Once in awhile, I can get one of them to make a phone call, but it beats me as to what I did different that time that made it work, and what I didn't do that doesn't make it work on other times.

I've seen my wife call me by looking at the TomTom's screen, but I can't figure out how to actually answer her calls. So the calls are going to voice mail.

All devices are up to date for software updates. I'm at a loss. And that's unusual. I used to be an executive desktop IT support person. One manager told the gaining manager when I was changing jobs to not send me to any courses. By the time I got a class date, I could teach the class. But I'm just not getting this to work.

So I'm hoping one of you can help. Thank you in advance.

Chris

Ask a Question