How do I put custom themes on my TomTom LE?

TomTom One LE, that is. I can download the ones off the TomTom Home console just fine...problem is, none of the schemes available off their server fits the dash of my BMW 325i (looking for black and orange-red, basically). I've downloaded a bunch of color schemes right off the internet, but when I add the files to my Documents/TomTom/Home/Download/Colorscheme folder (as set up by default by the GPS unit itself) and then go to add things from my computer to the TomTom, nothing shows up.

Also, is there a way to change the colors on the status bars? I've noticed no matter what color scheme I pick for the maps, the bottom bar is always that same blue color.

TomTom One LE, that is. I can download the ones off the TomTom Home console just fine...problem is, none of the schemes available off their server fits the dash of my BMW 325i (looking for black and orange-red, basically). I've downloaded a bunch of color schemes right off the internet, but when I add the files to my Documents/TomTom/Home/Download/Colorscheme folder (as set up by default by the GPS unit itself) and then go to add things from my computer to the TomTom, nothing shows up.

Also, is there a way to change the colors on the status bars? I've noticed no matter what color scheme I pick for the maps, the bottom bar is always that same blue color.

The folder name has to be schemes (all lower case)...Please see my write-up below:
>>> Customizing Colors <<<

I haven't seen a scheme that can change the bottom bar colors...I think we are stuck with it...

Ask a Question