Home Update Crashes

I just updated my home software and now it load the flash screen and does not go any further. Then I get this error. The attached image file shows the error.

Attachments

• totom_error.gif
    totom_error.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 400
I just updated my home software and now it load the flash screen and does not go any further. Then I get this error. The attached image file shows the error.

You're the second I've seen today in this forum with that error. Did you try what the message says? (go to the website and try the dl again?)

Fortunately I read the forum before opening Home today. I went ahead and uninstalled the current version and just downloaded the new version from TT's website. Installed without a hitch. That'd be my recommendation. Granted I still have some of the same issues I had with the old version of TTH, but the install went smoothly.

I'm having the exact same problem. Haven't been able to fix it yet.. I'ver tried uninstalling, reinstalling from the file I d/l from tomtom.com, reinstalled using one 3rd edition, system restore...

No fixes yet.. :(

I'm having the exact same problem. Haven't been able to fix it yet.. I'ver tried uninstalling, reinstalling from the file I d/l from tomtom.com, reinstalled using one 3rd edition, system restore...

No fixes yet.. :(

One fix would be to fall back to a prior version. I'm still on 2.1.2.21 myself. You can get older versions here.

I have did all that.

I have did all the stuff listed here and I still get the errors. I'm going back to the older ver. for now. I would try to contact tomtom tech suport but they never respond. I'll wait until enough people complain and maybe they will fix the update.

Ask a Question