Home 2.3.1.92 available

Seams faster to me. Are you sure its not your internet connection. Mine took 1 minute, but I did not have my tt920 connected yet, and I minimized it once I said ok.

I will play somemore to see what differences I see but tth operate my tt still thinks I have a 720 be wording anyway.
I will have to test the computer voice loses. The last version had mine loosing the computer voice almost everytime I turned the tt on.

Update:

As stated, I couldnt "Operate my Rider2" on the HOME program, TT support says its not supported.
However, when I put my SD card in with a 675 map and updated to application v7.45, I can indeed "operate my Rider2".

I put my other map card in (7.15) and I again get the message that my device is not yet supported. Therefore cannot operate my TTR2 on the puter screen.

Hmm....odd

Cheers!

The new HOME is applicable to the TTR2 as well. Installed it today, I like it. Only thing is, when I go to operate my device on it, it states "not yet available for your model".

Hopefully soon.

Cheers

Seams faster to me. Are you sure its not your internet connection. Mine took 1 minute, but I did not have my tt920 connected yet, and I minimized it once I said ok.

I will play somemore to see what differences I see but tth operate my tt still thinks I have a 720 be wording anyway.
I will have to test the computer voice loses. The last version had mine loosing the computer voice almost everytime I turned the tt on.
it's definitely not my connection. worked fine before the update and works on my mac just fine, just not with the update on the PC.

tomtom home update 2.3.1.92

I just bought a tomtom and installed the home program that came with the CD. It is telling me their is a new home update 2.3.1.92 but everytime i try to update to it it downloads all the way and then says it can't continue because the digital file was not signed and verified. any ideas?

Ask a Question