Help with Tom Tom Software 2.1

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom One LE
Hello.. I was wondering if anyone is having problems with the tom tom home software taking up too much cpu processor space.... After I do anything with the software...I have to litterallyh shut down my PC as the tom tom software run my computer's processor memory at full 100% until I shut the system down and reboot. XULrunner.exe which is listed in the task manager and is linked to tom tom home under processes works my computer to death and in course slows down all my websurfing and other functions on my computer. Is there a way to not have the TOM TOM software always comeup in the system "start up" and system icon tray? Any help would be appreciated...

To stop it from startup go to Start>Run..>Type msconfig and hit Enter. A window, click the startup tab and you should see the TomTom HOME entry there. Uncheck it from the list and reboot the computer.

Ask a Question