Help ! how tomtom one seystem recover

I used tomtom official web to update my navigation usa and canada map. I don't know what reason it even lost myself map and some important documents. I could not open it at all. I need anyone who can help me recover my tomtom one. Thanks lot. SOS!!

Ben

If you bought the map via tomtom HOME, or are within 30 days of buying the tomtom with a receipt, then tomtom home will let you download it again for free. Otherwise you can't get the map for free so following the directions below will cost you $$.

Also, it's tough to get any important documents back. You'd have to use forensic drive recovery software like winhex.com. If you plan to do this, finish recovering your documents before doing the steps below.

1) Plug the tomtom into your computer. Close HOME if it opens up. Format the tomtom as fat32 with windows.
2) Open home, and attempt to update the tomtom. If it immediately says no updates found, then use the disconnect button in the lower right of HOME, then unplug the tomtom, plug it back in and try again. It should download the latest application for your device.
3) You may have to update repeatedly until it says no updates found.
4) Download your previously purchased map, and any voices you want.

Then you're good to go.

Ask a Question