Having some issues with One ed3

Hey guys

So i recently bought the TomTom One XL edit 3, actually my dad bought it for me after he got mad that i was using the blackberry with telenav ( which seems to work much better!!)

anyways..i input an address and it'll take me there, tell me to turn right or left( wherever my destination is) but when I get there, im maybe 1/4 of a mile off. Like today, i told it to go to this guy's house and it took me 4 houses down.
Why does it do this?

my POI are also messed up. Target and JC Penny or Circuit city is on the other side of the road!

:confused:

Does anyone get my confusion? On telenav when I told it to take me to a certain place, it would take me to within 4 feet!

Help please?

Also, i got this black activation card, or promotion card but TTH wont accept it for some reason.

I dont understand??

Thanks

Just to clear it up, its One XL ed 3

Last edited:
It's not the unit, rather the mapping data that's cause navigating to an address is not as accuate as navigating to a GPS co-ordinate. There are posts floating around that explain why this is, just do a search.

POI's accuarcy is also typically a problem. The best you can do is report the error. You may consider downloading POI's here in this forum as they are usually a lot more accurate.

Ask a Question