Happy day

TomTom Model(s)
TOMTOM ONE
WOW i went out today as i drove by my mailbox i said maybe i should check that so i did and geuss what was in it MY MAP DVD! ya for me HAPPY DAY I gonna go do happy dance now :p :D :eek:

lol... congrats!

Let's hope they fixed Ontario errors cause they sure as hell didn't fix the west coast.

I think the only reason i got my map is that i called and voiced my thoughts to someone in person. Then wow 5 days later there it is.
So if you havnt got your map call and complain seemed to work.

I think the only reason i got my map is that i called and voiced my thoughts to someone in person. Then wow 5 days later there it is.
So if you havnt got your map call and complain seemed to work.
Yep. I e-mailed them instead.

It seems most of the December orders were "lost" or didn't go through so even though you had a receipt and paid for it, they somehow never sent it out so you gotta remind them.

I haven't heard too many complaints lately about still waiting on maps. Hopefully they have resolved their order processing system. In fact, I recall several people saying they got their maps in less than a week. Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come!

Ask a Question