Happy New Go Live 1005 Owner .....I Think!

TomTom Model(s)
Well I thought I'd go for a Premium SAT NAV to replace my 6 - 7 year old TomTom that went dim....scrolled....and died!
Ordered online and recieved my Boxed Sealed Go Live 1005 unit overnight. Went to check her out... Great However for the next Journey "Unable to recieve GPS Data" Marvellous I have never had that once on the old faithfull...so as directed plugged into the Computer and followed the Update process....Wallah all is well......Hopefully?

One of the Things I'd like to be able to do is when I put in a Postcode destination it will get me near by but as all my calls are new Superstores I want to be able to once on the 'car park' select that as the destination and every time I enter that postcode it takes me off the main road and right to the door.
If somebody would care to answer that I'd appreciate it ....but please give button by button and touch menu by menu instruction as I'm a beginner....Many Thanks and I hope this GPS Stuff is 'Soted'

Ask a Question