Got 3 Questions.

Hello all. sorry but newbie questions.

first question is .. how can i get rid of "Drive Safely" Message from my device?

second question is ... when i want to go somewhere i go to Navigate to then to Address .so after i put the address i want i go to Map Correction / Correct a map error / (Un) block street / On map / tab on Done. I see Northbound has a red sign and Southbound has blue sign. so the question is .. when i tab on the red sign is that mean i opened the road was closed or i should not do that and leave it alone???

third question is .. when i see close road how can i notify Tomtom Communality that this road is closed!!

Thanks alot for help.

You can't remove the message. Think it shows for legal purposes.

Select (unblock) and see what the road colour is. Now, select block and see what the road colour is. Now will let you know.........;)

When you do make any mapshare change, you're given an option to share with others or not. If you do choose to share, a file with your correction data gets ul to TT the next time you connect to Home.

Ask a Question