GO930 FM Xmtr doesn't work

Just inherited a GO930 from our son. I want to play mp3's through the car radio. I got music loaded and set the fm frequency but it doesn't play through the radio. I downloaded "Home" and upgraded to the latest and greatest (8.351) (I assume) but all I get is static on the radio. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

tia,

Dwight

Check what you have for speaker preferences, second screen as to where you want fm to be output to.

I had that selected correctly. I have since tryed it with a radio in the house and it works fine. I think I need to try moving it around in the car - haven't had a chance yet but will later today.

Thanks,

Dwight

Think the problem is solved. Although there weren't any stations on the frequency I selected, there seemed to be a lot of interference. We are on a trip now and as soon as we got a ways out of town the GO started broadcasting just fine and continued the rest of the day. Thanks to all for the support.

Dwight

Follow up: I found if I have my cell phone plugged into the other outlet it seems to create interference and the radio doesn't pick up the TT as well.

Dwight

Ask a Question