GO Live 820

TomTom Model(s)
Go Live 820
My Tom-Tom is charging through the USB but my PC is telling me that the tom-tom is not connected so i cant updates maps :confused: Please Help

One possible solution is to make sure you are using the correct application (MyTomTom) and not TomTom Home.

Would help to know if this is new behavior after a stretch of working correctly (possible cable or USB port issues) or your first experience with connections (Alfie has a good suggestion for that). Please give us a little more background so we know where to start.

Are you updating a map on a brand new unit, or has map 910 already been offered to you down under?

Alfie's post was the one just two above yours Alligin.

He was just reminding the original questioner that the 820 doesn't use the old TomTom Home program, and will NOT show up on your PC as a new disk drive or mass memory store.

The only way to access the 820 is using the MyTomTom prog which dhn has provided a link to.

Ask a Question