GO 2435 Powering off when disconnected from power source

Please. Let us know where you got yours.

Hello. Just passed the three month mark with the new battery. Still going strong. A couple weeks ago, I unplugged it after it was fully charged. The charge lasted a good two hours while navigating. I'll take that. I'd be glad to share the seller info for the battery is anyone is interested.

gsba

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know where you got your replacement battery. And any updates you have as time goes on. I'm presently waiting for my third GO 2405 to fail the same way the first two did. And by that time I'll probably be out of the warranty window. So I'll be replacing the battery myself at that point.

Battery on ebay

Hello all. Sorry for the delay. The ebay item number for the battery is 380382441792. Just cut and paste the item number into to the search box. This is a Canadian seller
(name is lion_battery_inc).

Good price on the right battery, and no cross-border hassles. Looks like a good way to go if a person is N of the 49th.

Ask a Question