TomTom GO 2435 Bluetooth Problem

I just purchased a new 2435 via Amazon this last Thursday (5/19) and have been experiencing consistent audio problems with its Bluetooth connectivity to my phone.

After a minute or two of talking via Bluetooth, the audio on my end goes completely mute and I have to switch over to my phone's speakerphone in order to hear the person on the other line. The Bluetooth and call connection is never severed, as the 2435's screen still displays an active connection with my caller. Additionally, the person on the other end of the line reports that they can't hear my voice either. Sudden loss of audio occurs with both outgoing and incoming calls, and has transpired with several different numbers.

My phone has never had problems syncing with any other Bluetooth devices (including the GPS my 2435 replaced). For reference, I downloaded the latest software and map updates for the 2435 immediately after unpacking it. I noticed an earlier post about this problem but realized that nobody addressed any possible solutions. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Should I just return the 2435 to Amazon and hope the new one isn't defective as well? Thanks for the advice!

What application version do you have on it now (see here)? What phone model?

I've only heard of that problem on app 10.111. I had not heard of it on newer apps yet.

Ask a Question