General Poi Question.

I'll be getting my tt720 today and I see that alot of poi's are offered for common stores like Walmart, Target, Starbucks, etc...

My question is: What type of poi's are preloaded and what type of poi's should the avg person start stock piling to put in his tt when he gets it later on today.

Thanks
The Skealo

Just got the 720 and I'm looking through the poi's and I couldn't find any Starbucks. But I found some others like Dunkin Donuts.

Question: Do you add all Dunkin Donuts in the area you live just to have less touches? If not, what is the benefit?

Thanks
The Skealo

You can add the Starbucks POI from our POI forum. It is a complete POI listing.
The Dunkin Donut POI has been added recently as a seperate POI by TomTom.

Just got the 720 and I'm looking through the poi's and I couldn't find any Starbucks. But I found some others like Dunkin Donuts.

Question: Do you add all Dunkin Donuts in the area you live just to have less touches? If not, what is the benefit?

Thanks
The Skealo

Oh man -- Toronto ON is Tim Hortons country. It's amazing because I thought it was a cult or something up there the first time I went and everyone was talking about how great Tim Horton is.

Thanks
The Skealo

no need to add dunkin donuts where I live, we dont have any in socal to my knowledge, at least not enough to use a POI for it.

I wonder if dunking donuts or the other poi from tomtom are paid sponsers?

Haha...I know, Tim Hortons is basically on every corner around here.

You guys keep all the good Molson up there for yourselves, too.

Down here it's kind of difficult to get the moonshine POIs loaded because the locations are all offroad, and the durn TT1 wants to snap the destination to the nearest street.

Ask a Question