First date with Susan last night

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
and she did good....:) Took me and the wife to Sams and back home. Even listened to some of the book through the car radio......slick:D
Thanks to this forum for all the help!!!!!

Couple of "nut and bolt" questions and/or affirmations.

When we leave on the trip next thursday and make food/gas/P stops....is there a particular way to turn it off?
Will it come back on to navigate from where we are and play the book from where we stopped it?(have to stop the book first?)

THANKS again for all the great info here.....TYRE......getting an SD card tomorrow and putting the 920 POI's in........so much help!!

Bob

Hello Bob,
If you would like your 720 to navigate and play music or play a book without the annoying navigation instructions, simply go to your preference menu and select the 'VOICE PREFERENCES'.
Then select 'DISABLE VOICE'
This will disable the navigation instruction voice.
I use my 920 to play my mp3 and have this option enabled so it can still navigate while I hear my music.

Good luck.

and she did good....:) Took me and the wife to Sams and back home. Even listened to some of the book through the car radio......slick:D
Thanks to this forum for all the help!!!!!

Couple of "nut and bolt" questions and/or affirmations.

When we leave on the trip next thursday and make food/gas/P stops....is there a particular way to turn it off?
Will it come back on to navigate from where we are and play the book from where we stopped it?(have to stop the book first?)

THANKS again for all the great info here.....TYRE......getting an SD card tomorrow and putting the 920 POI's in........so much help!!

Bob

While navigating a route, if you decide to stop for any of the food/gas/P stops or any other reason and you turn off the unit, when you turn it back on, it'll attempt to carry on with the route from whatever point in the journey you happen to be.

While navigating a route, if you decide to stop for any of the food/gas/P stops or any other reason and you turn off the unit, when you turn it back on, it'll attempt to carry on with the route from whatever point in the journey you happen to be.

Is this a setting on the 720? I think I have a config setting that either starts fresh or continues the route I'm on. (but that's either on my One or my Rider, can't remember which one.)

Ask a Question