Fault on my One XL ?

I live on the Wirral in the UK and lately my One XL seems to have developed 2 faults.
Firstly the touch screen does not respond and secondly the map seems to select a view of the region rather than a street map.
I have managed to reset the unit and it works correctly for a while but then reverts back to its fault state.
Any ideas please.
Regards Mike

Welcome to TTF.

Not clear what you are referring to as 'view of the region'. Do you mean 2D view or 3D view?

Also, when you say the touch screen is non responsive, what happens (or doesn't happen) when you attempt to tap a screen icon?

Many thanks for your response Im not sure if it is 2D or 3D but the map instead of showing the street I am in shows an aerial type road map covering the area with about a 20 mile picture, the voice prompts are still accurate though.
Reference the screen problem if I tap on navigate to for example the arrow right icon will be highlighted but the screen will not move

Sounds as if the view you are describing is View Map and then scrolling way out to a view of the area.

Have you tried a reset on the unit?

Ask a Question