Entering State Routes?

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
Is there a trick to entering state routes or something? I'm traveling to OH next week for my job and was trying to enter in my CVS store addresses in my TomTom but can't? I've never heard of state routes before. Is there a way I am supposed to enter in this address? If anyone is able to enter/find this address please let me know. I've tried entering in the address in Google maps, Microsoft's map service, mapquest, yahoo, etc and they all find this address just fine, but on the TomTom, no luck.

1257 STATE ROUTE 28
MILFORD, OH 45150

Thanks all.

Nevermind I found it. I ended up searching for the CVS stores near my hotel through the POI database and found it that way. When I read the "details," it shows the EXACT address that I have been looking for, but doesn't come up when I search for it by typing in the address.. WEIRD!

Anyone know why this happens?

wth2.jpg

^^This is where it shows up as when I found it^^

wth.jpg

^^When I view details, this comes up^^

But trying to search the address doesn't work so I'm glad we have a POI database!

Last edited:
Sometimes the address's are tricky, I've had to look on google and get the cross streets and get that for the address at least it gets me close enough.
I know up here in the country where I am sometimes that's the only way to get near the location where I want to go.........
Looks like you figured out an angle also......

Yeah, if CVS Pharmacy wasn't in the POI database, I would have never found it. I found it by searching for POI nearest my hotel. I had to check details of each individual CVS store near my hotel to finally find the one I was looking for. It sucked because when I searched for CVS stores near my hotel, it came back with over 30 stores and had to check the address for each one.

Ask a Question