Download help needed

TomTom Model(s)
TT OneXL
I have tried many times to download the new us/canada map with NO success.Every time i go thru the motions i get the same message; Your shopping basket is FULL?????

I have APP 8.010 and have been reading threads that say i CANNOT load the new map unless i upgrade the APP?? Is this correct or am I missing something?:)

Finding two web links for download. One is U.S. asking US$ and the other is German or Dutch asking Euro's ???

Last edited:
How are you trying to obtain the new map? Using the Latest Map guarantee? (within 30 days of initial use of the unit), by purchasing it using Home's Add Maps icon? Which map are you trying to get, US&Canada 8.15?

Not using any coupon or Map Guarantee. Trying to get the latest US&Canada 8.15

Through TOMTOM HOME i get to the shopping cart and then it kicks back a message: Your basket is FULL.There is a button below that saying :continue shopping and when i click it , I get returned to where i started. just spoke to TT Support and they say it's THEIR server problem.

Problem solved. Downloaded from the Dutch site -paid in Euro on credit Card. ALL WORKS FINE.

Thanks for all the help.:)
Cheers

Ask a Question