Does tt one 3rd use the IQ info?

Does anyone know if the tomtom one 3rd edition uses any of this IQ routing ?

I noticed that there was a screen (that came up while i was driving) that asked me if i wanted to allow tt to gather anonymous statistical data to improve map quality and experince.

Is this the same as IQ if not does it report back and then how do i see the improved map quality and experince ?

thanks

Crash

All TT:s models with navcore8 AND maps v.8 (or maps v.7.2x) use IQ routing.
So if your TT1 v3 has Navcore v.8 and you have map v.8 then you have also IQ-routing.
You can also check it by when choosing navigation mode - choose the shortest route, instead of fastest. You get warning that in this mode the IQ-rouiting will be dissabled.

All TT:s models with navcore8 AND maps v.8 (or maps v.7.2x) use IQ routing.
So if your TT1 v3 has Navcore v.8 and you have map v.8 then you have also IQ-routing.
You can also check it by when choosing navigation mode - choose the shortest route, instead of fastest. You get warning that in this mode the IQ-rouiting will be dissabled.

Really? So before my 30 days is up to update my maps, I will get the IQ Routing? I have TomTom One XLS by the way.

no, navcore 8 is an operating system upgrade from tomtom. they just haven't released a version for the one series yet.

If/when TomTom does release the Navcore 8 for the older models, they may start with the x20 series first.

Ask a Question