TT1 3rd Ed. - Doesn't Display Gas Stations

Ok, I'm still learning, but I can't seem to get my TT1 3rd Ed to display gas stations. The box is checked in the POI section, but nothing shows up. All the other POIs seem to work very well. Anyone know what is wrong or what I'm doing wrong?

Ok, I'm still learning, but I can't seem to get my TT1 3rd Ed to display gas stations. The box is checked in the POI section, but nothing shows up. All the other POIs seem to work very well. Anyone know what is wrong or what I'm doing wrong?

Even though you have the box checked to display POIs, maybe gas stations isn't ticked to be shown?

Tap...
  • Change preferences
  • Show POI on map
  • put check mark in each desired category
make sure 'Gas station' has a check mark
Hope this helps.

Yes, as stated, the box is checked. I've also tried just about every combination of checking/unchecking and turning the unit on/off. It just seems really odd that all the other POIs work... at least the ones I've passed.

when i upgraded to the new map- some of the gas stations changed to color-or maybe i just started noticing the color-that is the shell station shows the shell (yellow)symbol and the union 76 shows a red star- now just recently the 76 station was bought out by shell- yet the 76 is still on the map-
sure enough some one calls and says they are at the shell station, and i say there is no shell station there, and they tell me there is now!
so once you get it fixed-it will be really easy to find these stations- they sure stand out from the rest!

Ask a Question