Does Walmart/Target/ etc. have a cheap case for the Tomtom ONE 3rd?

I was just wondering if anyone has been able to get a cheap case at Wal-Mart or something that will fit the Tomtom ONE 3rd. It seems like it is around the size of one of those touchscreen cell phones, or palms.

Let me know! I live in the middle of nowhere and I just want to check with you guys before I go make the trek.

thanks! (first post, nice to meet you)

Last edited:
Wal-Mart in Spokane, WA has a CAMERA case which fits the TTO3ED. like a glove!

Around $12.

It is padded enough that you could drop the unit while it is in the case and it wouldn't break!

NONE of the Cell Phone cases are large enough!

Look at the display with Digital Camera Cases - the one I bought has a velcro flip top

eXtremeGear-A.jpg

eXtremeGear-B.jpg

with a big ring in back to attach a lanyard and a REALLY TOUGH belt attachment in back.

Works great!

DoctorBill

Last edited:
just what i am looking for! if i find it ill post a pic of the package for other people to reference later on.

well i found something that works really well, i don't think it was the one mentioned above though. here are some pics of it, they have the same brand online but not the right size (medium camera).

Body Glove Medium Camera Case

info: when i was looking at cases, i was focused on getting something that wouldn't scratch it up and would maybe save it from a hard drop. this case looks great for both of those functions, and it fits wonderfully. i plan on going hiking/biking with my gps in the future, so a heavy duty case is a necessity.

cidmedia12sx2.jpg

cidmedia13lp5.jpg

this case was just under $10, and also includes nice shoulder strap/belt clip.

Crown Royal whiskey bag

I keep my TT One XL in a purple velvet Crown Royal whiskey bag. Perfect! Very smooth on the TT. Does not protect against bumps, but I am rather careful of my TT.

That's nice, but I won't even go into a TARGET store parking lot anymore!

They wouldn't let the MARINES do their "Toys for Tots" thing here in Spokane, WA last year.

That did it for me!

I understand they are French owned.

Just my opinion.

DoctorBill

Last edited:
Case for TT XL

The hard case for the old PDAs works very well for my XL.
Padded, hard exterior, zips shut, basic black, the right size.

PDAs with cases can be found on Ebay for 99 cents.

Recycle or discard the PDA.

Ask a Question