Deadline for Maps Upgrade April 15

Freindly reminder (especailly for all the Newbies) that the deadline for ordering the new Maps Ugrade DVD is creeping up on us... just 3 weeks away now!

If you haven't ordered your maps and you want them, just $6 till March 31, 2007!!

That's just<need to find a count down script that will work in forums> 24 days.
well 23 days 1 hour...

do you have to have the ONE in hand? I have an order that's not supposed to ship until the 19th.

I'm not sure I understand the question... do I have my device? the ONE? yes. I've had it since just after Christmas. But I'm struggling to understand what that has to do with the Maps Upgrade?
...I'm sure I'm completely lost. :)

I think he means do you have to actually have the device to order the map upgrade, as his is still on order and hasn't been shipped yet. And the answer is yes, b/c you need the product code that will come on a card inside the box. Wonder what the delay is in shipping?

Thanks for the heads up!!

Thanks for the heads up. I've been so enamored by my 910 that I didn't even notice that there was a map update and much less that it was free!!! :D

Yep...hurry up and get those orders placed! If you haven't got your device yet and it's been ordered, I might go as far as calling TomTom and tryign to order that way, with your order number.... we all remember how long it took some people to get their devices... and how much longer it took to get the new maps!

22 days and counting...
yes I will be reminding every day. Just in case someone misses the post. would you want to be the one who found out about the free upgrade on April 1? Me neither... :)

Man my math is off... today marks 18 days left!!! (or maybe I was looking at the wrong calendar earlier)

If I bought my TomTom One less than a month ago, do I need the map upgrade?

I did check for updates on TomTom Home when I first installed it and it told me I didn't need any updates but I'm not sure if this relates to maps too.

Yes, you need it. Check your version on your unit, it'll say 660.1215. If you enter your serial on TT's site, for some reason they tell you that you DO in fact have the latest. That's wrong, the latest is 665.1215. Just continue on anyway through the order process, it will accept your order and they'll send you the new maps. :)

Yes, you need it. Check your version on your unit, it'll say 660.1215. If you enter your serial on TT's site, for some reason they tell you that you DO in fact have the latest. That's wrong, the latest is 665.1215. Just continue on anyway through the order process, it will accept your order and they'll send you the new maps. :)

You are the man. I'm like a lost sheep without direction from you all.

Yep... fanchee is the man alright! Sorry I haven't been giving good posts lately. I am starting a new job and got thrown right into a huge client and need to fix their issues ASAP. Been on TTF when I can. but fanchee, Pedro and the other MODS... AS WELL AS other users can all help out!

there is an add-on for vBulletin so you can add the countdown in your signature or wherever onthe board but I think Jason is pretty strict on what he has for add-ons.

no biggie though

Ask a Question