Custom Menu Item for Map Corrections?

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One 3rd Edition
I have a custom menu that I like however I need to add the "Map Corrections" icon to my list. Does anyone know the line syntax I need to add it to my menu file.

Even better, is there a file listing all the icons/menu entries available?

Thanks,
-S

I have a custom menu that I like however I need to add the "Map Corrections" icon to my list. Does anyone know the line syntax I need to add it to my menu file.

Even better, is there a file listing all the icons/menu entries available?

Thanks,
-S

I am assuming you have a 3rd edition. Nobody has cracked the syntax for adding this feature into a custom menu, and most likely one doesn't exist as TomTom is starting to diverge from the OpenTom architecture for the Navcore7 and above.

However, you do have an option of using a program called MenuTT that allows you to dynamically switch between your custom menu and the TomTom default menu.

Here are my instructions for using this program:
>>> MenuTT <<<

Also, since you have a custom menu, you'll have to follow these instructions to get the MenuTT icon into your custom menu:
>>> Adding MenuTT to TomTom.mnu <<<

And a list of available icons and the menu structure:
>>> OpenTom.org <<<

Last edited:
Based on everything I've read, plus my own experience (including looking line by line at the software with a hex editor), I don't think it's a matter of "cracking the code." I believe the new Navcore 7 functions are accessed in a different way, and they just included compatibility with legacy custom menus from version 6.

3rd edition? I've got an XLS... But in any case wouldn't it be a function of the Navcore version? Or is the available icons independant of the Navcore version?

I believe you are correct as this being a feature of the Navcore7 software. My 3rd edition comment was a faux paus...mea culpa!

Ask a Question