Custom Menu for Xl335TM?

TomTom Model(s)
XL335TM
I was reading the article Menu structure - OpenTom and was wondering if this would work on my tomtom? Are there any tips for newer navcores?

I wonder if TASK_MENU_DOWNLOAD would be the same as my TomTom Services button which gives me \: Traffic, Safety Alerts and Fuel Prices?

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

mvl

TomTom Model(s)
GO 2535 LIVE, GO 1535 LIVE, GO 740 LIVE, Go 930
I've never tried menu customization, so I don't know if it does/doesn't work on apps 8.x and 9.x.

There some info in this thread and this thread, if you want to give it a try. Let us know how things work out.

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
720, 930, 940, XL, One 3rd
I wonder if TASK_MENU_DOWNLOAD would be the same as my TomTom Services button which gives me \: Traffic, Safety Alerts and Fuel Prices?
"TASK_MENU_DOWNLOAD" should offer the following options when selected:

TASK_DOWNLOAD_MAP
TASK_DOWNLOAD_POI
TASK_DOWNLOAD_VOICE
TASK_DOWNLOAD_SCHEME
TASK_DOWNLOAD_VERSION_NUMBER

I doubt it will give you access to the Live services and I haven't seen a menu option for Live services when using a custom menu, to be honest since TomTom dropped support for the SDK the Custom Menu work around is somewhat deprecated - Mike

Ask a Question