can't work my one from tomtom home 2

i have updated my TT one 3rd and my TT home software and now i can't work my one from my home 2 it keeps freezing up. i can do everything else but i can't work it from the desktop. what's going on.

i have updated my TT one 3rd and my TT home software and now i can't work my one from my home 2 it keeps freezing up. i can do everything else but i can't work it from the desktop. what's going on.

Using Windows Explorer do the following:
1) Browse the following folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\TomTom\HOME\Profiles\wrcvsk26.default\

NOTE: "Administrator" may actually be your specific username on your PC and your profile "wrcvsk26.default" may be a completely different number....that is ok, just browse down to that level

2) You should see a \extensions\ folder.......DELETE it

NOTE: This folder contains the software that allows you to virtually use the TomTom device in TomTom HOME.

3) Restart TomTom HOME

4) Try to OPERATE MY DEVICE. HOME should tell you it needs to download the necessary files. Let it download and hopefully you'll be all set.

Ask a Question