TomTom One - Home Can't Update

I have a TomTom One with a 2G SD Card.

I am running Home 2.6.3.1609.

Basically, I cannot do anything from Home. I cannot delete or add favorites. I cannot update QuickGPSFix as it states it cannot write the file.

I have tried this with the SD card installed and without the card, same result.

I can add and delete favorites directly on the device. I can access the device via Windows Explorer and add/delete folders.

Any thoughts?

Here is ONE KICKER. The laptop I am using has PointSEC Encryption software installed and whenever I attempt to use devices via the USB ports it does ask if I want to encrypt the device befire I use it, I always say no. With the TomTom, it never ask me that question so I fear that PointSEC is the real problem and is blocking Home. I will try later on a PC with no PointSEC and see if that is the real issue.

ThankS!

Resolved

Issue was with PointSEC. It tends to have some sort of failure on a daily basis but the laptop continues to work. However, today, the failure prohibited all USB devices from working. Did a reboot and was able to use TomTom Home without any issues.

BEWARE of PointSEC!

Ask a Question