Can't use Operate my nav device in Home?

So you got this?

Screen009.jpg

That link should have shown you link for both Windows and Mac, though the Mac version isn't as prominent. Look right below "Download MyDrive Connect" and you will also see "Download for Mac OS X".

Attachments

• MyDrive.jpg
    MyDrive.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 243
I made a screen print from the download folder once the MAC version is selected.

Being a standard PC user I have never, and still not, seen a dmg file. With DOS and Windows I have mostly uses exe files to open programmes.

Think of a *.dmg file much as you would a Windows *.msi file. It's not a good analogy (a *.dmg can contain almost anything for a Mac), but they're the way Mac software is often distributed. It's an image, not an executable, which is why it's not equivalent to an *.exe installer type for Windows.

I have the Mac MyDrive now thank you Arno

I have to admit to being a total thicky as far as software is concerned. That's even though I worked for a small US computer company you may have heard of? IBM ? I was a hardware service eng on mainframes for 18 years and if I could hit it with a hammer then I could mend it, but software? Magic wand waving stuff!! .dmg .msi ??

Ask a Question