Can't use last update

Hello!
I have a one problem: I can't update my free map for my GO 730. When my download finished I see the next message: "The archive contains this file: faces.met The file should not be part of this archive: C:\Users\...\North_America_2GB.zip"

What can I do? Archive is correct and I can extract all files without any errors.
Thank you for help!

If you can extract the files manually just do so straight to the device to install your map, you don't need Home in the loop for this one:

Fully backup the device using Windows Explorer.

Extract the files from the download to the root of the device, I use WinRar for this, it will create its own correctly named folder as part of the extraction process, WinRar can be downloaded by clicking WinRar

Next extract the map activation code to the same folder, your map download will comprise of two zipped up files, the large one contains the map data the smaller one is the activation code for that map on your device. Make sure the activation code (ends .meta.dct) is in the same folder as all the other map files, it shouldn't be placed in to a sub-folder - Mike

Ask a Question