Bluetooth and Verizon's LG8300

OK....so my Verizon LG8300 finds and pairs with my 720 and gets listed on as a Bluetooth device -- BUT -- my 720 is not picking up the 8300. Does that make sense? TT's website lists the LG8350 -- how different can they be!!

Any ideas regarding this predicament, or who knows the end around so I can get connected (without buying a new phone!).

make sure you put the phone in discovery mode. In the (phone) system menu go to bluetooth, then settings, and discover mode, then set to on.

Yeah I did that go no avail. And I forgot to mention that my earlier TT 510 did connect with my LG8300. I'm stumped.

that is odd. if the phone is in discover mode the 720 should see it. you are probably aready aware but the discover mode only stays active for one minute. do you have any other devices you can test to see if they can see the phone?

My error! You were right - I did not have the Discovery Mode on. All set. Thanks ezerhoden!!

Got any ideas on getting my phonebook on to TomTom? When it tries it says that it was completed but the phonebook icon on TT is grayed out.

Thanks!

Ask a Question